|Our Family Story Header|
How did I make my own blog header?
- Made a collage of the photos in Picasa 3
- Upload the collage in photobucket
- Re-size the image so it matches with the template header
- Copied the link of the image
- Changed the original template image to my own D-I-Y header
I am persistent like this. I won't stop until I complete what I started. For others it may be easy to do this. But this is my first time to do a collaged header. I used to make my own header last time when I was exploring on doing my own template but that was a long time ago.
I am like this at home, too. Everytime I start fixing something, I won't stop until I finish it. For all you know, I'm good in motor home repair too. Hehehe. I am technical like that. I guess I took it from my father a little bit. He's like the jack of all trades.
I just realized I saved myself some 15 whooping bucks! I was actually planning to hire somebody to do my header. The cheapest I could find was 15$. I'm glad I tried first before contacting her.