This has been an on-going discussion in the group I belong with in Facebook. One thing I like in that group is that everybody's so open with their opinion.
But what really are the methods of family planning?
- Rhythm Method - This is the natural method used to determine the woman's fertile period through calendar counting. Usually, you count from the first day of period until 14 days. After 14 days, it is unsafe to have contact with your spouse. So it's abstinence for 7 days. Or you may use the next method even on fertile period which is
- Condom - you can use this any time, preferably on fertile periods
- Birth Control Pills - Birth control pills which is also called oral contraceptive pills, are a type of female hormonal birth control method, and are very effective at preventing pregnancy.
- Contraceptive Implants - Contraceptive implants work in a similar way to contraceptive pills. They contain one of the hormones in contraceptive pills. This hormone prevents pregnancy. But instead of being in a pill, this hormone is in a small, thin flexible rod. It is 4cm long and made of plastic. It is inserted just under the skin on the inside of a woman's arm.
- IUD or Intra Uterine Device - Small, "T-shaped" device inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy
And so for a couple that wants spacing for their kids' age and for those who want to control getting pregnant, with or without using the natural male enhancement, you may use one of these methods, or a combination of some.
There are pros and cons for each method. So you need to find out which works best for you and your partner.