This was one of the first Paleo foods that I prepared for the family.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
Here are the ingredients:
6 Portobello mushrooms
1. Remove the stem of the mushroom. Scrape out the mushroom meat carefully as not to break the mushroom shell.
2. Dice the stuff you just removed from the mushrooms.
3. Pour a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
4. Crush the goat cheese a little bit and mix into the mushroom mixture.
5. Stuff back into the mushroom shells.
6. Place into the pre-heated oven at 350 F for 20 minutes.
7. Serve it as a side dish. See below image for ideas.